Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2018

May 22, 2018 Grampa Fools Crow





🐛 🐞 🐜 🐌 🕸
Walking in prayer.
Constant communication.
Listen and respond.
🐛 🐞 🐜 🐌 🕸 


We are all inter-related, the Lakota Oyate have a term; “Mitakuye Oyasin” which means “All my relations.’
Frank Fools Crow has said, “Survival of the world depends on our sharing what we have and working together.”

It behooves us to be kind and help one another out. In kindness we become more than mere two-leggeds (intelligent beings but lacking heart connection to life). In kindness we become true Human Beings. To be kind, to be helpful, to be of service is more than just giving a person / a people what they ask for in any given moment. To be in that place where we are able to flow with, discern requires regular daily prayer and introspection. To be without personal agenda, but rather seeking to be ‘a hollow bone’ as Grampa Fools Crow has guided. 

 
With intention to live each moment of each day as a walking prayer -
 We seek to be a part of the true balance present in the core of Creation. 
We seek Mitakuye Oyasin.
🐞

🐛 🐞 🐜 🐌 🕸
“I do not always ask, in my prayers and discussions, for only those things I would like to see happen because no man can claim to know what is best for mankind. Wakan Tanka and Grandfather alone know what is best and this is why even though I am worried, my attitude is not overcome with fear of the future. I submit always to Wakan Tanka's will. This is not easy and most people find it impossible, but I have seen the power of Prayer and I have seen God's desires fulfilled. So, I pray always that God will give me wisdom to accept his way of doing things.” Frank Fools Crow

🐛 🐞 🐜 🐌 🕸 

Image above is of Grampa Frank Fools Crow- I do not know the source
Image below is a photo I took of the smoke opening on a teepee
🐛 🐞 🐜 🐌 🕸 


🐛 🐞 🐜 🐌 🕸

No comments:

Post a Comment