Translate

Monday, May 7, 2018

Arjuna and Nico


Image of Arjuna with Nicodemus from 2015 – Arjuna is 5.
🐾 🐕 🐾 🐕
Family is of heart.
The number of legs vary.
Two to four or so.

🐾 🐕 🐾 🐕 

Nicodemus loved my daughter Crystal and Kumar from the moment they met at the pound. Then, when Arjuna was born love expanded. Now he is a grampa puppy love – loosing his teeth and looking for warm places to sleep. However, he is still puppy patriarch – protecting the family as he sees it is needed. 



🐾 🐕 🐾 🐕 

My first puppy love was Mitzi. She was there for the first 12 years of my life. She was 18 when she made the journey. It may be time to dig through old photos and see if I can find images of her. I think her next incarnation will / is human. Her kindness and motherly love to ALL life is today still example of proper conduct for me. It may be time to leave out a carrot for her to munch on. How she loved carrots !  



🐾 🐕 🐾 🐕 



MAY 25, 2010 Arjun is about a month old - Nico at his side

🐾 🐕 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment