Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May 18, 2018 When First I Took Human Form


web site for this photo noted below in blog


🌸 🌳 🌞 🌳
Exhilaration -
When first I took human form.
Sheer joy in movement.

🌸 🌳 🌞 🌳 

I do remember being a little one and being astounded at how this body worked – flexing fingers and toes – then the feel of wind on my face, so delicious. When little, I did not remember, or at least I did not think about the ‘work’ I had come to accomplish. Then for a bit the ‘work’ did weigh me down. I sometimes forgot about the magic of flexing fingers and toes. I sometimes forgot about the wind on my face and how it made me take my breath in and giggle. Then – through blessing of Divine Origin – I am remembering – the ‘work’ I am to accomplish is a returning to joy.

🌸 🌳 🌞 🌳

“God intended His human children to live on earth with an awakened perception of the Spirit informing all creation, and thus to enjoy His dream-drama as a cosmic entertainment.”
Paramahansa Yogananda

🌸 🌳 🌞

🌳
“The Angel that presided ‘oer my birth Said,
“Little creature, form’d of Joy and Mirth,
“Go love without the help of any Thing on Earth.”
William Blake

🌸 🌳 🌞 🌳

Photo from this website
- https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/stories/youre-never-too-old-climb-tree …I chose this image of an adult woman sitting in a tree – because I was reminded - as a child I spent endless hours in trees alone. This was a wonderous time. When with friends, we would usually do other things - - however - - when alone one of my favorite activities was ‘tree sitting’. I would pack a lunch and go to the old oaks that used to be on the land of Center Street Elementary School. Just me and the trees all day. It was wonderful. ‘Home by dinner-time.” was the only rule. Joyous time.

🌸 🌳 🌞 🌳
 photo from: Darren Pearson - long exposure shot

🌸 🌳 🌞 🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment