Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Morning's Joy



💗 🎶 💗 🎶
Winged ones waking
Hearts open and expectant
The days heralds sing.

💗 🎶 💗 🎶 

  
Hummingbirds, finches, doves, pigeons, mockingbirds, woodpeckers, crows, red tail hawks, falcons, more winged ones - perhaps a fairy or three. All love this land high above Santa Barbara. As they stir in the morning, their song fills the air. Overflowing joy. In happy anticipation of the day.
The morning song of the winged ones, who live on this land is almost invariably overflowing with

‘Thank You.’



Opening my doors and windows,
joyous morning fills all the corners of my sleeping house.
Infectious joy fills me also to overflowing.

I sing my morning song   
💗 🎶 💗 🎶


💗 🎶 💗 🎶


… I think the painting at the top of this page is by Maxfield Parrish… does anyone know for sure?
...the end painting below the words is Maxfield Parrish for sure

💗 🎶 💗 🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment