Translate

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Bell Calls 🌎 Rung By Breeze




🌀 🌏 🌀 🌎 🌀 🌍
Bell calls, rung by breeze.
Beautiful tone, does soothe –
pulls me in to pray.

🌀 🌏 🌀 🌎 🌀 🌍 



Have you noticed, certain sounds evoke a very specific response. The metronome or clapping hands in even cadence makes me want to align my movements with the sound. I march steady and straight, as do those with me on hearing the steady repetition of sharp call.
An infant’s cry is disturbing – it is supposed to be – it captures our attention and through our bond, we hurt when the little one hurts. The parent quiets, the little one with slow and even words and then calm returns.
Last night, a light wind moved across the land, waking gently the chiming bells that hang from the trees in my yard: one set of bells is in a Juniper tree, three sets of bells hang from boughs in olive trees and one in a lovely little mystery tree whose genus I do not know, yet she happily carries a sweetly singing grouping of tiny bells. The bells from all the trees harmonize together, bringing a love song to my soul. Invariably, whenever they call – day or night – they draw to introspection.
With thank you to the winds that move across the face of the earth. With thank you for ears to hear and heart to feel.

🌀 🌏 🌀 🌎 🌀 🌍

The image shown at the top of this page was taken at Ikegami Honmonji Temple in Japan. I do not know who took this lovely photo – the prayers hanging from the bells in this photo capture what I ‘feel’ when the bells on my land call each one carries a prayer call. Lovely.

🌀 🌏 🌀 🌎 🌀 🌍

...with special thank you for Divine Mother's gift of
Starr
 born on this day (a few years back)
sweet daughter mine  

🌀 🌏 🌀 🌎 🌀
🌍

No comments:

Post a Comment