Translate

Sunday, April 22, 2018

BLACKBERRY

🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃
White bloom, green, red then -
Black-berry. Then plucked berry.
Each stage is perfect.

🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 


It is easy for me to see the blackberry as being at her ‘perfection’ when she is the black-berry, luscious and sweet. However, if I look at her in this way – as having only one perfect ‘way to be’ – what am I saying about the other stages of her life? 


🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 


It is easy for me to see the human as at her perfection when she has morphed into the black and luscious sweet fruit.
I am learning – she has been perfect all along and now giving myself permission to see - I become aware, I have also been perfect all along. By setting the other free of judgmental constraints – I set myself free as well.
Did you know, you have been perfect all along. As you work to create the ‘you’ that you want to see when you look in the mirror – what you may not know is that you are already there.

🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 


Walking my land this morning, I stopped to enjoy the beauty of the blackberry. Taking a few photos and then plucking a ripe and sweet blackberry. Saying thank to her for sharing her sweetness. It is who she is – sweet and giving when time is at it’s fullness and has ripened her.
Then I called my friend Sherri. With overflowing gratitude to Sherri for her sweet and generous wisdom shared with open heart and open hand - How fortunate I am to have you as friend.  

🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 


Images posted here were taken this morning on my land …  


🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 


🍓 🍃 🍓 🍃 🍓


No comments:

Post a Comment