Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

June 27, 2018 Banat Banat Ban Jai

Image is detail of painting I created in 2006
🌸🌎🌼🌍🌹🌏🌻
We have traveled far.
Making, making, one day made.
With yet far to go.

🌸
We have traveled far.
Rocks cutting into our feet.
Destination sure.

🌸
We have traveled far.
Crossing rushing waters deep.
Mighty OM resounds.

🌸
We have traveled far.
Making, making, one day made.
Enter bliss abode.
🌸🌎🌼🌍🌹🌏🌻

When I think I cannot take one more step, when I think it is just too hard, I take one more step. Then, I take one more.
Here is what I have found: Those rocks which I thought were placed to make me stumble, were placed to support and encourage me towards the direction of my true heart. Those very stony obstacles turn out to be exactly what is needed to grow a soul with the fortitude to carry the light. Hard stony lessons build endurance, compassion and focus. I had not understood, that those rocks had been placed one by one by The Great Masters to guide us across the rushing waters.
Each stone has been placed exactly where we need it. With a love and a friendship, I do not yet fully grasp, The Great Ones have come back for us. With their own hands, they have placed the stones which are the path to our salvation.

Listen. The simple truth is shared; ‘Banat banat ban jai.’ The Great Master from India, Lahiri Mahasaya would say these words to encourage and uplift those who came to him seeking guidance, especially in meditation practice. Translated to English ‘Banat banat ban jai’ is “making, making, one day made.”

🌸🌎🌼🌍🌹🌏🌻
🌸🌎🌼🌍🌹🌏🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment