Translate

Friday, July 27, 2018

July 14, 2018 Joy out of Suffering

☁️ 🌥 ⛅️ 🌤 ☀️
Ma, everywhere !
Out of this dark suffering
Still, You care for me.

☁️ 🌥 ⛅️ 🌤 ☀️ 

In the times of deepest despair, as I watch and experience the suffering of life on this earth, yet do I know and feel – Your loving and protective touch. I can not even begin to imagine what it would be like to walk across this life, if I did not know that You were there with me and also with all of my brothers and sisters. Even when we have made foolish – or harder yet, selfish choices – yet You are there with us – guiding, loving and protecting.
Beloved Mother in many guises – thank you – thank you – thank you.

☁️ 🌥 ⛅️ 🌤 ☀️ 

“He has made Himself very plain in the flowers
 and the sky, and the sun moon, stars.”
Paramahansa Yogananda
(from a lecture titled Smile Millionaire)

☁️ 🌥 ⛅️ 🌤 ☀️
“Gloom is but the shade of Divine Mother’s hand outstretched caressingly. Don’t forget that. Sometimes, when the Mother is going to caress you, a shadow is caused by Her hand before it touches you. So, when trouble comes, don’t think that She is punishing you; Her hand overshadowing you holds some blessing as it reaches out to bring you nearer to Her.”
Paramahansa Yogananda 

☁️ 🌥 ⛅️ 🌤 ☀️ 

Sun shining out from behind clouds – 
photo by my friend Claude Taylor. 
Claude, thank you so much for the many beautiful photos you post.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157551029287926&set=a.10154376768512926.1073741835.659937925&type=3&theater
☁️ 🌥 ⛅️ 🌤 ☀️
here … a favorite chant to my Beloved Divine Mother 
☁️ 🌥 ⛅️ 🌤 ☀️


No comments:

Post a Comment